Do you love transforming a brand into the online world? Do you enjoy working with clients of all sizes and different industries? Do you call yourself a website designing wizard or WordPress expert? If you answered yes to these questions, then this is the position for you! Web Sharx works in a unique and fast-paced environment, servicing various clients by embracing new ways of thinking to reach businesses (B2B) and consumers (B2C) most effectively. Learn more and join our team today!
- Effectively meet client objectives and needs through the use of website development tools
- Ability to work with cross-functional partners and team members
- Open and willing to accept constructive feedback from clients and implement solutions to effectively action against feedback
- Very responsive and attentive throughout the entire timeline of client projects, providing updates to the team
- Ability to validate functional requirements of each project and provide key recommendations
- Strives to stay up to date with the latest technology and software to keep ahead of website development trends and changes
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a website developer or related position
- Completed or currently completing a business or technology degree at an educational institution
- Expert in WordPress, Joomla and related content-management systems
- Experienced with mobile-responsive and cross-browser designs
- Established background in graphic design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Understanding of company’s core competencies and knowledge of the website development industry
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized
- Great decision making skills and avid problem-solver
- Excellent writing, speaking and communication skills
- Interested in the technology industry!
To apply, please fill out the application form below:
We ensure that all personal information including phone number or email will not be shared with any third party. We respect the privacy of our employees at all times and are dedicated to ensuring the same of our clients.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Web Sharx is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity in the workplace and encourage applications from all qualified candidates. Web Sharx offers accommodation for applicants in our recruitment processes. If you are contacted regarding a job opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation.