Do you love helping businesses grow online? Do you call yourself a search engine optimization or marketing wizard? Are you an expert with websites and know the tricks in getting businesses to page #1 on Google? If you answered yes to these questions, then this is the position for you! Web Sharx works in a unique and fast-paced environment, servicing various clients by embracing new ways of thinking to reach businesses (B2B) and consumers (B2C) most effectively. Learn more and join our team today!
- Expert knowledge and capability to develop & execute SEO & SEM (AdWords) strategies
- Technical understanding of various SEO & SEM techniques to bring websites to page #1 on Google
- Experience with creating and managing backlinks and Google Business listings
- Experience working with Moz/SEM Rush and creating marketing dashboards & reports
- Ability to work with cross-functional partners and team members
- Open and willing to accept constructive feedback from clients and implement solutions to effectively action against feedback
- Very responsive and attentive throughout the entire timeline of client projects, providing updates to the team
- A minimum of 3 years experience as an SEO/SEM specialist or related position
- Must have Google Analytics and AdWords certifications
- Completed or currently completing a business or technology degree at an educational institution
- Expert in WordPress, Joomla and related content-management systems
- Experienced with mobile-responsive and cross-browser designs
- Understanding of company’s core competencies and knowledge of the website development industry
- Google Analytics and AdWords certification
- Great decision making skills and avid problem-solver
- Excellent writing, speaking and communication skills
- Experience with B2B & client video presentations
- Interested in the technology industry!
To apply, please fill out the application form below:
We ensure that all personal information including phone number or email will not be shared with any third party. We respect the privacy of our employees at all times and are dedicated to ensuring the same of our clients.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Web Sharx is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity in the workplace and encourage applications from all qualified candidates. Web Sharx offers accommodation for applicants in our recruitment processes. If you are contacted regarding a job opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation.