Do you love using Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator and playing with unique fonts and colours? Have you fallen in love with developing brands or revamping current businesses? Are you a graphic design wizard? If you answered yes to these questions, then this is the position for you! Web Sharx works with all sizes of businesses and we love developing new brands for businesses, everyday. Learn more and join our team today!
- Effectively meet client objectives and needs through the use of graphic design tools and programs
- Ability to work with cross-functional partners and team members
- Open and willing to accept constructive feedback from clients and implement solutions to effectively action against feedback
- Very responsive and attentive throughout the entire timeline of client projects, providing updates to the team
- Ability to validate functional requirements of each project and provide key recommendations
- Strives to stay up to date with the latest technology and software to keep ahead of website development trends and changes
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a graphic designer or related position
- Completed or currently completing a business or arts degree at an educational institution
- Established background in graphic design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Ability to hand-draw logos, vectors and illustrate marketing materials
- Ability to translate and capture a brand’s positioning and culture into a graphic perspective
- Understanding of company’s core competencies and knowledge of the design industry
- Creative mindset and strategic thinker
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized
- Excellent writing, speaking and communication skills
- Interested in the technology industry!
To apply, please fill out the application form below:
We ensure that all personal information including phone number or email will not be shared with any third party. We respect the privacy of our employees at all times and are dedicated to ensuring the same of our clients.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Web Sharx is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity in the workplace and encourage applications from all qualified candidates. Web Sharx offers accommodation for applicants in our recruitment processes. If you are contacted regarding a job opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation.